Get Lit! is an intimate one day lighting intensive for wedding photographers looking to bring their work to the next level by combining ambient light with off camera flash. You will learn how to take control of any shooting situation by manipulating and commanding the light in order to create interesting and beautiful compositions that will leave your clients speechless.
- In-depth overview of equipment needed to command light
- Learn to mix off camera lighting with ambient light for natural results
- Learn to create dramatic, cinematic style images
- Learn to work with multiple flashes
- Learn fast and effective lighting setups
tell a story with light
Great light is essential in creating compelling images for your clients. In the Get Lit! workshop we work together to demystify flash photography and show how the use of off camera lighting can play an integral role in furthering your clients wedding story, resulting in images that help you stand out from the crowd. You'll learn the equipment and techniques necessary to take control of any lighting situation, allowing you to create beautiful portraits of your clients, light reception venues for jaw dropping results, make your detail shots awe inspiring, master the light of the first dance, and so much more.
NEW DATES COMING SOON!
The cost of the workshop is $500 and includes:
- 1 full day of hands on instruction from Jamie Ivins and Gary Young
- Downloadable e-book breaking down the basics of flash photography
- Lunch, snacks, beer, and wine!
LEARN TO CREATE IMAGES LIKE THESE!
**Prices are subject to change without notice
**All monies paid are non-refundable.